Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: approximately 15 minutes
2 tsp oil from jar
3 tbsp red onions chopped
3 tbsp jarred sundried tomatoes
1/2 c chickpeas rinsed and drained
1 leaf rainbow chard thick stems discarded cut into 1-inch length
1. Heat oil in non-stick pan over medium heat
2. Sauté onions for 1 minute then add sundried tomatoes. Cook for 2 min
3. Add chickpeas and cook for another minute
4. Add chard, stir until wilted
5. Transfer to a bowl
6. Using the same pan, fry an egg to desired consistency and place on top of the chickpeas.
Recipe By: Elaine Dusetzina
A mother of two beautiful girls, a fitness enthusiast, Running Coach, & ACE cPT & Behavior Change Specialist. Elaine finds time to workout and cooks palatable healthy meals for her family. This is an easy healthy breakfast meal that anyone can make even if you’re on the go.