Recipe by: Spice of Leia
Ingredients: 1 serving
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 clove of minced garlic
- dash of salt & pepper
- dash of: oregano, basil, parsley, cajun
- 1 tbsp. butter ( I use French butter, if you do skip the salt)
- 5 tbsps. olive oil
- 8-10 peeled shrimps
- 1-2 Organic Cajun Style Andouille or Mushroom Andouille
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- 1/2tsp truffle oil (optional)
- 5 tbsps. White wine (optional)
Heat the skillet and add the olive oil & truffle oil
Add the garlic, oregano, basil, parsley.
Cook for 1 minute, do not overcook the garlic.
Add white wine & lemon.
Reduced heat to low, and add the butter
Add the sausage
Add the shrimp when sausage is almost brown
Turn off the heat and add the spinach
- Serve with quinoa or choice of brown rice, pasta, or over mixed greens.